When you choose The Building Inspector! for your next home inspection, you can be confident with the results. We combine the skills and knowledge that decades of experience bring with advanced technology and provide a superior service to our clients.
The Building Inspector! takes pride in providing clients with honesty they have come to depend on. We serve all of Southern California and aim to work with each client on an independent level to make sure our broad range of services are utilized to your specific needs.
We provide a comprehensive and highly detailed report that is easy to understand. Please take a look at our sample reports to see what sets us apart from the rest!
Our Lead Hazard Assessments are designed to give your family peace of mind. Lead can be found in household products, toys, paints, walls, windows and even in soil. Knowledge is the first step to preventing the health risks associated with it. Our fully trained lead inspectors will provide you with reliable results, utilizing our XRF analysis equipment over a broad range of surfaces throughout your home, school, daycare or office.
- Thermal Imaging Camera – Every home inspection includes the use of a thermal imaging camera. This technology allows us to look through walls and confidently detect leaks or moisture build-up, whether or not it’s visible to the human eye.
- We provide a seperate, highly detailed thermal imaging report.
- Our home inspectors are fully licensed and insured with the state of California.
- Member of Inter-NACHI.
- Inter-NACHI Standards of Practice compliant.
- Easily to understand reports with lots of photos.
- We accept all major credit cards.
Lead Testing Services:
- XRF analysis allows for instant results, without any surface damage.
- XRF analysis technology provides precision and reliability.
- Our Household Goods testing allows for almost anything around the house to be tested for lead.
- Full Risk Assessments provide a comprehensive inspection for lead throughout the interior and exterior of your property, complete with soil testing.
- Elevated Blood Level Inspections aim to find the source of the lead contamination when it is unknown.
- Our comprehensive lead hazard assessment reports detail any potential lead hazards as well as recommendations for lead hazard control.
- Our lead inspectors are fully insured and certified with the state of California.
- Our lead remediation clearance inspections offer instant results, keeping jobs on time.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Lead Testing in Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego and the Inland Empire.
Mold Testing Services:
- Our mold inspections consist of a visual inspection with an infrared thermal imaging camera to detect the source of the leak.
- Mold testing consists of air testing that we send to a lab for analysis.
- We provide you with our own comprehensive report, fully explaining the lab results so they are easy to understand.
- Priority for mold remediation clearance inspections to help keep the job on time.
- Our inspectors are fully insured and certified with the state of California.
- Mold Testing in Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego and the Inland Empire.
Indoor Air Quality Services:
- We provide a complete range of environmental testing services to keep your home environment healthy.
- Asbestos testing can be done by sampling specific materials likely to contain Asbestos, taking wipe samples of areas such as ventilation ducts, ceilings or other locations to measure your family's exposure to Asbestos or by taking air samples to measure the amount of Asbestos fibers in the air.
- All Asbestos samples are analyzed by an independent third party lab. Results are available within 2 business days!
- Allergen Testing will test for a number of common allergens.
- VOC Testing will test your indoor air for any hidden dangers and will determine the concentrations of 15 of the most commonly found VOC's in the indoor air.
- Bacteria Testing will sample for numerous types of bacteria and is recommended after any septic/sewage work has been done at your home.
Photo Documentation Services:
- Photo Documentation Services help protect the value of your home or renovations in the event of damage.
- Our comprehensive photo report will be a valuable asset in the event of an insurance loss. It will provide 3rd party proof of your investment in the event issues arise between you and your insurance provider.
- Reports include hundreds of high quality photographs and simple descriptions.
- Report and original photographs are sent to you on a flash drive to preserve quality and detail.
- High quality indoor photography will highlight and detail upgrades and current condition of home.
- We have years of experience and knowledge from working directly with insurance and mortgage companies monitoring insurance loss claims.
- California Dept. of Public Health Lead Certified: CA #24108; #24019.
- InterNACHI Certified. #05071391; #14121301
- ESA (Environmental Solutions Association) #2649.
- IAC2 ( International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants) # IAC2-00-6918.
- Mold Certified.
The Building Inspector! is a proud member of InterNACHI International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) is the world’s largest, most elite non-profit inspection association. Our home buying clients enjoy the HI Experience only InterNACHI Certified Inspectors can provide. Our inspectors have all successfully passed InterNACHI’s Inspector Examination, taken a Standards of Practice Quiz, completed a Code of Ethics Course, adhere to Standards of Practice, abide by a Code of Ethics, attend required continuing education courses, and are InterNACHI Certified. InterNACHI…the very best home inspectors.